You can get in touch with your landlord only after your booking is confirmed. As soon as your booking is confirmed, your landlord's contact details (email, phone number and address) will be on your booking confirmation email. At the same time, the landlord will also receive an email with your contact details. We encourage you to get in touch with them directly to arrange your move-in!
Articles in this section
- How can I check the details of a confirmed booking?
- How do I withdraw a pending booking request?
- What happens to the other booking requests when the first one is accepted?
- Can I send multiple booking requests?
- What should I do if the landlord suggested new dates?
- What should I do if the landlord cancels my booking?
- I can’t get in touch with my landlord. What should I do?
- Why was my booking request declined if a place is available?
- Should I send a new booking request if the landlord didn’t reply to my previous one?
- How do I get in touch with my landlord?