Listing your place or bedroom on Uniplaces is simple. If you have all the information about your place ready, it only takes a few minutes to create it and to publish it on our platform!
This is all you need to do to create your listing:
- Log in to your Personal Dashboard on rent.uniplaces.com;
- Go to the "Listings" tab and select "New listing" on the upper right side corner. You can choose to add a new property or a new bedroom to an existing property;
- Follow every step and provide information about your place and/or bedroom, including a few nice photographs;
- Publish your listing!
Note: After you finish your listing, it will be immediately live on our platform and you can start receiving booking requests straight away. Make sure to double-check all the information after you finish creating your listing.
Why use your own photos?
Using your own photos is just a way to speed up the process and have your listing live as soon as possible. It's also just a temporary fix while you wait for the Professional Photo session and the verification. You can find more information about the Professional Photo session here.
What photos do I need to list my place?
To list your place you will need, at least, a photo of:
1. The bedroom you are renting;
2. The bathroom;
3. The common areas, such as the kitchen, the living room, etc..
If you want us to create your listing for you, please contact us here.