You need to provide the following information to list your place:
1. Number of bedrooms in your house;
2. The listing's characteristics and amenities (if it's a bedroom or only a bed; what the type of bed it is; if there is a private bathroom; if it has a balcony, etc.);
3. Minimum stay (please note that the Uniplaces minimum is 1 month);
4. Photos of the bedroom you are renting, plus photos of the bathroom and common spaces (kitchen, living room...);
5. Monthly rent (you can add a value yourself or we can suggest it for you based on market value); and how bills are charged;
6. If you are a Resident Landlord or not (if you live in the house you are renting);
7. House rules (whether you allow smokers, pets and overnight guests);
8. And if you are listing a place yourself, a nice description about it with anything you think is worth mentioning and highlighting!
Remember that tenants are not able to visit your house before moving in, so the better and more detailed your description is, the higher your chances of receiving booking requests!