The photos that tenants see will greatly define whether they book your place or another. They are the best way of showcasing how great your property is and prompting them to choose it. Here are some tips to make the most out of your photos:
1. Use natural light. Shoot during the morning or early afternoon. Open your curtains and take advantage of natural light and colours. Use flash only if necessary, but avoid excessive light;
2. Take photos in landscape format. Because photos on our website are displayed in landscape format, avoid vertical photos or pictures showing too much of the ceiling, as they will not showcase your space properly;
3. Shoot from corners and go straight. Take advantages of the corners — it helps show the range of space and adds depth to the photo;
4. Prepare the space. Clean and organise the space, avoid including personal objects, and remove clutter to make it more appealing;
5. Highlight special features. Anything special about the space? A balcony, unique decoration or an amazing view? Remember to photograph that as well! You can even add photos of your neighbourhood.
6. Your photos matter. Your tenants will not be able to visit your place before booking it, so please ensure that the photos correspond perfectly to the reality.