Listing your place or bedroom on Uniplaces is simple. If you have all the information about your place ready, it takes an average of 2 working days for it to go live on our platform.
If you want one of our Agents to list your place for you, or even if you are doing it yourself, you just need to:
1. Give all the details of your place and bedroom to our Agents or fill out the online form;
2. Provide a few great pictures of your place so we can publish your listing as fast as possible;
3. After having all of the information and pictures, we will review your listing and make the last few improvements;
4. Your place is live and ready to receive booking requests!
Why use your own photos?
Using your own photos is just a way to speed up the process and have your listing live as soon as possible. It's also just a temporary fix while you wait for the Professional Photo session and the verification. You can find more information about the Professional Photo session here.
What photos do I need to list my place?
To list your place you will need, at least, a photo of:
1. The bedroom you are renting;
2. The bathroom;
3. And the common areas, such as the kitchen, the living room, etc..
If you want us to list your place for you, you can contact us here.