No, your address will never, under any circumstance, be visible on our platform. Your address will only be visible to your tenant after you accept a booking request and the tenant completes their payment. Your address will be sent to the tenant in their booking confirmation email, and it will show up on the tenant’s private account.
Articles in this section
- Why should I list with Uniplaces and what are the advantages?
- Can I know who my tenant is before accepting a booking request?
- Do I have to pay to list with Uniplaces?
- I want to list my property with Uniplaces. What should I do now?
- How do I publish a listing on Uniplaces?
- What information do I need to list my place?
- How much should I ask for rent?
- Will my address be visible on the Uniplaces website?
- I have an extra bedroom in my house and I want to rent it on Uniplaces. How can I do that?
- I have more than one bedroom in one house. Can I list them all at the same time?