No, your address will never, under any circumstance, be visible on our platform. Your address will only be visible to your tenant after you accept a booking request and the tenant completes their payment. Your address will be sent to the tenant in their booking confirmation email, and it will show up on the tenant’s private account.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit my listings?
- How do I publish a listing on Uniplaces?
- I live in the place I want to rent. Should I include this information on my listing?
- I live in the place I want to rent. How can I limit the access to common areas?
- How do I change the rent price in my listings?
- Will my address be visible on the Uniplaces website?
- I have an extra bedroom in my house and I want to rent it on Uniplaces. How can I do that?
- I have an extra property I want to rent with Uniplaces. How can I do it?