Every tenant is entitled to a 24-hour safety policy. During the first 24 hours after a tenant moves in, they are entitled to file a complaint if your property's conditions don't reflect what was advertised in your listing. If we realise this is true, the tenant is entitled to receive an entire refund of the first month's rent (the one they paid when they completed the booking).
Although not mandatory, it is good practice to stay in touch with your tenant within the first 24 or 48 hours to make sure everything is as expected and that they are happy with your place. Having a good relationship with your tenant is key!
By taking the responsibility to make sure your listing is updated and contains the correct information at all times, you will be able to avoid these situations.
If there is any problem with your tenant, please contact us here.
If your place experienced some changes since you first listed it, please make sure to:
1. Update those changes on your Personal Dashboard;
2. Or contact us here so we can update it for you.
I accepted a booking and realised there was something wrong with my listing. What should I do?
1. Please contact us as soon as possible and tell us what is wrong with your listing;
2. We will contact your tenant to let them know about the changes;
3. The tenant can either keep the booking or cancel it without any charge;
4. We will let you know what the tenant’s decision is;
5. In the meantime, remember to update your listing on your Personal Dashboard.