If you have an extra bedroom in a place that is already listed on Uniplaces, you simply need to:
1. Log in to your Personal Dashboard;
2. Select “New Listing” on the right side of the header menu;
3. Click on “New Listing”;
4. Choose the place you want to add the new bedroom to;
5. Fill in the information about your bedroom;
6. Click on "Create New Listing".
To add a new bedroom to a place that is already listed, you need the following information:
1. Photos of the bedroom (if it has a private bathroom, add photos of it as well);
2. The title of the listing;
3. Maximum number of tenants that can rent the bedroom;
4. Number and type of bed;
5. Whether it has a private bathroom;
6. Amenities and additional services;
7. Any gender restrictions or whether you allow to rent to couples;
9. Rent price.
To add a new bedroom or bed to a place that is already listed, please click here.
Tip: If you are listing a bedroom in your own home, just make sure to mention you're a Resident Landlord when creating a listing for your bedroom.
If you live with family members or have pets, you should also make sure to mention it. This way, your future tenant can know who they will share a home with!