If you would like to join Uniplaces for the first time or have already joined Uniplaces but want to add a property, please go here.
In our Self-service platform you just need to:
- Signup with Facebook, Google, or with your email account, or login with an already existing account
- Once you're logged in, the first step is to choose the city where your property is located and also the type of listing you're renting. After you selected both, click Continue;
- The self-service has 3 main steps (please note that if you fail to fill in one of the mandatory fields you won't be able to continue with the process):
- Property features, where you describe the type of property that you're renting, its features, amenities, location, restrictions and also information about yourself
- Listing features, where you insert the information regarding the specific listing that you're creating, like availability, features, amenities, rent price and availability;
- Photos upload, where you will upload the photos of the property you're creating. You will need to upload photos from all the rooms in the property, including: bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas as kitchen, living room and others.
To ensure that your property has the best chance to get booked, we require photos with:
- minimum resolution of 800x600px,
- horizontal orientation,
- no watermarks, fisheye effects or timestamps
- After you're done with all the steps and if all information is correct, you can click on Publish offer so that our on boarding team can validade your new property
- Once it's validated, and your new property is online you will receive a welcome e-mail from Uniplaces.
To delete a property please contact us here.
If you need our help or in case you would like to add a new room to an existing property contact us here. We will contact you shortly!