After a landlord accepts your booking request, your credit card will be automatically charged. You will receive a booking confirmation email and the place is yours! Keep in mind that if you send more than one booking request, the first one to get accepted is your confirmed booking. All the other pending booking requests will be instantly declined and you will not be charged for them.
As soon as you get an email confirming your booking, you're free to contact your landlord and arrange your move-in! Your confirmation email will include:
- The landlord's contact details;
- The exact location of your place;
- Your contract information;
- The bills included in the rent;
- The house rules;
- The place's cancellation policy;
- All the monthly rents you will need to pay to the landlord directly, plus any other admin fee and/or security deposit.
If you've received a booking confirmation email, feel free to contact your landlord!
Note: If you send more than one booking request, you will get email updates for each of them.