In your dashboard you can edit your listing's pricing and availability.
Click Edit Pricing to set or change:
- monthly value rent: can either be fixed or seasonal. Seasonal means that you can charge different rent values depending on the month (up to 3 different rent values);
- short term penalty: add a penalty for bookings with a stay shorter than desired. You can decide the penalty value and when to apply it;
- extra charge per tenant: add a monthly charge for each extra tenant. You can decide the extra charge value and number of guests;
Click Edit Conditions to set or change:
- maximum tenants you can host per booking;
- minimum stay: minimum number of nights for each booking (please be aware that Uniplaces minimum nights is 28).
Click Edit Availability to set or change your availabilities
Editing your availabilities will allow potential tenants to know if your house is taken or free on the dates that they are looking for.
Editing your listings is quite easy:
- Log in to your dashboard in http://ap.uniplaces.com;
- Select the tab Properties in the upper main menu;
- Click in the property's address;
- Press Pricing and Availabilities;
- Depending on what you want click Edit availability, Edit pricing or Edit conditions;
- Hit Save once you are done!