Your dashboard is your personal account on our website and the place where you can manage all of your pending booking requests, bookings you accepted and your listings. As soon as your listing goes live on Uniplaces, you will receive an email with access to your own Personal Dashboard.
In the Personal Dashboard you can:
- Accept or decline booking requests;
- Verify your personal information and contact details;
- Add your bank and invoice details;
- Check your tenants personal and contact information;
- Update the availability of your listings;
- Change the price of your listings;
- Edit, add or delete photos from your listings;
- Add new listings and new properties;
- See your bookings history;
- See your payment history.
Why verifying your personal information and contact details is so important?
Landlord verification is one of the ways to build trust between landlords and tenants. Verification implies that Uniplaces can ensure that the information given in your online profile matches with your personal information: your email address, phone number and valid government-issued photo identification. Once you are fully verified, your listings will include our "Verified" stamp.