All booking requests are sent to you via email:
1. You will receive an email with the subject “You have a new booking request”;
2. You will have 48 hours to either accept or decline each booking request;
3. If you don’t do anything, the booking will expire.
You have three options whenever you receive a booking request: you can either accept, decline, or suggest new dates. To do so, you simply need to:
1. Log in to your Personal Dashboard;
2. Click on Bookings;
3. Select the tenant's booking request you wish to reply to;
4. Choose one of the three options.
If you decline a request, please give a reason for your decision.
You can also access your Personal Dashboard by opening the booking request email you received from us, and clicking on the REPLY button in the email.
Once in your Personal Dashboard, you will have the full list of all your pending booking requests. Select Reply to accept, decline, or suggest new dates, or select Details to know more about your tenant before making a decision.