When you accept your first booking request, or ideally when you have access to your Personal Dashboard, you should add your payment details. Here is how you can update your bank and invoice details:
1. Log in to your Personal Dashboard;
2. Click on the Account section and then on Billing details section;
3. Select Add bank & invoice details;
4. Insert your bank account's country, holder name, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code. Note: if you are from the UK, you only need to insert your account number and sort code;
5. Click on Add Invoice Details;
6. Insert your legal name, address and VAT number. Note: You can either insert your personal or company invoice details;
7. Press Save.
You can always change your bank or invoice details by doing these same steps on edit mode.
Please bear in mind that Uniplaces is a company based in the UK. For this reason, international transfers can take up to 5 business days depending on your bank.