Here is how you can update your bank and invoice details:
- Log in to your dashboard here;
- Click in the upper right hand corner menu, where you can find your account settings and click Bank & Invoice details or reach the white box in the left and click Add bank & invoice details;
- To update your bank details, press Add bank details and insert your accounts’ country, account holder name, IBAN and SWIFT code. Note: if you are from the UK, you only need to insert your account number and sort code;
- To update your invoice details, press Add invoice details and insert your legal name, address and VAT number. You can either insert your personal or company invoice details;
- Press Save;
- You can always change your bank or invoice details, by clicking Edit in the same page.
Please bear in mind that Uniplaces is a company based in the UK. For this reason, international transfers can take up to 5 business days, depending on your bank.