If a lot of time passes since you last update your availability, our system automatically deactivates your listing, making it unavailable, so it won't show in our search.
Please remember that Uniplaces is built on trust, so it is really important that the listings that tenants see correspond to the reality, including its availability.
To reactivate your listing, you simply need to:
1. Log in to your Personal Dashboard;
2. Go to Listings in the top bar;
3. Choose the listing you want to change;
4. Click on Edit in the Overview;
5. Choose Availability;
6. Click on Edit next to Unavailable Period;
7. Click on Delete;
8. Click on Update Listing.
Your listing will now be available starting on the day you edit your calendar!
If you still have questions on how to reactivate your listing, please leave us a message here.